Tuesday, May 22, 2018

ITP V.018 ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P. FRED PAULUS (PUNISHED EARTH)

FRED PAULUS, vocalist for Belgium death-grinders  PUNISHED EARTH has died at 53 in a car accident.










PUNISHED EARTH unleashed "MONDAY SLAUGHTER DAY", 11/19/2014 via ROTTEN TO THE CORE RECORDS.





FROM PUNISHED EARTH:
Today our brother Fred Paulus, grind his last day on earth with us.
We have not so much news... He had a car crash. All our sympathie go to his familly.
We keep you in our heart Bro. REST IN PEACE.
FEROX
TRIANGLE
Punished Earth official
OerjgrindeR
Rising nation





FROM EXTREME OBSCENE FESTIVAL PROMOTERS: 

Such sad news came from Belgium today...I was always thinking there will be way I'll invite PUNISHED EARTH to OEF one nice day...I really don't know why I waited so long...true to the bone underground warrior and supporter was our friend Fred, rest in noise!!!



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-