Wednesday, May 30, 2018

SWALLOW THE SUN: "Hi all. We are very happy to tell you that our good friend and amazing guitarist Juho Räihä will be an official member of Swallow the Sun from this day on as our second guitarist."

Finnish melodic death metal warriors SWALLOW THE SUN have announced guitarist JUHO RAIHA is officially the bands second guitarist as a few months earlier, MARKUS JAMSEN quit the band.







SWALLOW THE SUN unleashed "SONGS FROM THE NORTH "I, II and III", 11/13/2015 via CENTURY MEDIA RECORDS.





FROM SWALLOW THE SUN:
Hi all. We are very happy to tell you that our good friend and amazing guitarist Juho Räihä will be an official member of Swallow the Sun from this day on as our second guitarist.
As many of you know, Juho has been playing and touring with us for the last couple of years already, and during that time we have become close friends and that is the most important part of this all foremost. But as Juho is also an incredible guitarist and one of the nicest guys you can imagine, this was the most natural step to take for us after Markus decided to step aside from the band. So, please welcome Juho Räihä to the Swallow the Sun family with a big bang!!
Here is few words from Juho:
"I'm honoured to be asked to join Swallow the Sun as a full time member and I'll be participating in the future albums as well as live shows. During the past couple of years that I have been filling in on guitar, and at times mixing live shows, The STS guys and I have gelled with each other on a musical- as well as on a personal level.
I have also been playing with Juha in Hallatar, which has only deepened my respect for Juha's and STS's music and made it clear to me that this is where I need to be.
Even though I'm bummed about my friend Markus Jämsen leaving the band, it seems a logical, and a welcome step for me and the band to stay on the same mutual path. Last but not least, thanks to all of the fans who expressed their support and were rooting for me after Jämsen's decision was made public.
Thank you again, and see you at the shows!"
Yours truly,
Juho Räihä



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-