Friday, April 17, 2020

LOCK UP: NICK BARKER LEAVES THE BAND

Birmingham, England death-grind metal warriors LOCK UP have announced drummer NICK BARKER has left the band.












LOCK UP unleashed "DEMONIZATION", 3/10/2017 via LISTENABLE RECORDS.







FROM LISTENABLE RECORDS:


Lock Up (official) drummer Nick Barker has announced his departure from the band.
You can read his official press statement in full below
"After "not feeling it" for a considerable amount of time and pondering my future within the ranks of the band,I've decided to call it a quits with Lock Up!
There's no bad blood or ill feeling in any way,those guys are my brothers and I wish them well..
I have a couple of new musical endeavours in the pipeline that will come to light when the time is right.
Id like to take this opportunity to thank my ex-band mates and all the fans around the world for their support over the course of 20+ years I served as drummer in the band...

Much love to you all."
Shane Embury comments :
“I am sad to see Nick leave the band” ! But we have discussed this a lot and it’s time to move on for all of us I guess - no bad blood
Along with Jesse Pintado ( RIP) Nick and I formed Lock Up in 1998 !
We have had a fun and crazy ride together on all those years and I wish Nick nothing but the best for the future "
The band will announce Nick Barker replacement .




Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-