Sunday, April 26, 2020

MALIST: STREAMING "TO MANTLE THE RISING SUN" VIA BANDCAMP

Moscow, Russia based black metal warriors MALIST, via BANDCAMP, are streaming the bands anticipated new release "TO MANTLE THE RISING SUN",  unleashed 4/24/2020 via NORTHERN SILENCE PRODUCTIONS.











FROM MALIST:

oday is the day - "To Mantle the Rising Sun" has been officially released. Full album is now available on Bandcamp, as well as a number of other digital stores & streaming services, like Spotify and Apple Music.
As for the CDs and T-shirts - there's been a delay in delivery for me, so I'm still expecting those to arrive in a few days. I will start packing and shipping as soon as I get them. Unfortunately, you too can expect prolonged delivery times due to the crisis, but the stuff should arrive eventually. I'm sorry for any possible inconveniences.
Thank you all for your great support of the black arts. Hope you enjoy listening to the album as much as I did making it.




https://malist.bandcamp.com/album/to-mantle-the-rising-sun?fbclid=IwAR3Yif-sqoSDXD20t3lDii1CTxlqd4sdhzudYJn7C9aQS9Mv6jLnzGbUAGs









Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-