Friday, October 29, 2021

KAYO DOT: STREAMING "MOSS GREW ON THE SWORDS AND PLOWSHARES ALIKE" VIA BANDCAMP


 New York City, New York, U.S.A. based experimental rock, metal warriors KAYO DOT, via BANDCAMP, are streaming  the bands anticipated new release "MOSS GREW ON THE SWORDS AND PLOWSHARES ALIKE", unleashed 10/29/2021 via PROPHECY RECORDS. 

This year, 2021, is the 20th anniversary of the classic MAUDLIN OF THE WELL  double album

 

 

 

 KAYO DOT unleashed "BLASPHEMY", in 2019 via PROPHECY PRODUCTIONS.  



FROM KAYO DOT: 

So, so happy that this is finally out in the universe. I've always tried to make music that's missing in this world and that I'd like to hear, and I feel that this album really hits it for me. I'm happy to say that the process was total enjoyment and liberation, begun from a place of torment and completely transmuted into strength. It was created under no duress, a situation which has been rare for me. It marks the beginning of a new personal era in terms of the way that I'll approach executing my ideas. Along with my brilliant collaborators Jason Byron and Greg Massi, I want to especially thank my BC subscribers for their support– resources matter, and their help has gone a hell of a long way towards making the creative process of this album possible. Thanks everyone, and hope you enjoy "Moss Grew on the Swords and Plowshares Alike." ❤️🕯🌋🗡👇👇

👇

KAYO DOT: "MOSS GREW ON THE SWORDS AND PLOWSHARES ALIKE" (VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF PROPHECY PRODUCTIONS): 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-