Saturday, January 20, 2024

ABBATH: "This morning, while we arrived in Germany, I got the call my mom passed away."

 


Norwegian black metal warriors ABBATH has announced his mom has passed away.


  ABBATH have announced WINTER 2024 EUROPEAN TOUR DATES with HELLRIPPER and TOXIC HOLOCAUST. . 

 ABBATH unleashed "DREAD REAVER",  3/25/2022 via SEASON OF MIST.

 ITP V.022 REVIEW: ABBATH: "DREAD REAVER"

 https://spak-individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com/2022/06/itp-v022-review-abbath-dread-reaver.html

 

 

 

 

 

FROM ABBATH: 

 

This morning, while we arrived in Germany, I got the call my mom passed away. It was very sudden.
She was one of the loveliest and most kind people you could ever meet. A fighter, a true warrior.
Thanks for everything, mom.
Rest in peace.
All shows will be played in your honor.
 
 
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-R.I.P. \m/ -l-