Tuesday, January 30, 2024

INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST:ALBUMS OF THE YEAR 2023 PART 3.


 INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST have posted a video for ALBUMS OF THE YEAR 2023 PART 3. 





FROM INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST:

This week I conclude my epic countdown of the best albums released in 2023. I’m joined by my fellow Horsemen of the Podcasting Apocalypse and frontman for Tombs, Scorpion Throne and Begotten Suns - Mike Hill - to run through our respective Top 10 lists and crown the winner of the year’s greatest record.
PLUS - The world premier of the new single by progressive death metal juggernaut, Stellar Remains, a rundown of some of the past weekend’s best releases including Kalt Vindur, The Infernal Sea Sea, INQUISITION Official and Vitriol. And on my weekly news rant, I round up the latest singles by Crawl, Vredehammer, Skeletal Remains, Bruce Dickinson and others for judgment.




VIDEO BELOW: INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST:ALBUMS OF THE YEAR 2023 PART 3. (VIA YOU TUBE, COURTESY OF INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST): 




 

Thanks-Stay Metal, stay Brutal-\m/ -l-