Tuesday, January 23, 2024

INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST:ALBUMS OF THE YEAR 2023 PART 2.


 INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST have posted a video for ALBUMS OF THE YEAR 2023 PART 2. 





FROM  INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST:

This week I am continuing my celebration of the very best albums of 2023. My fellow Horseman of the Podcasting Apocalypse - the Sinister Minister himself - Karl Hikara (Sol Nox) and the Duke of Metal, Dave Berrardi, joins me to share their Top 10s, while I count down my numbers 20 through 11. We also reminisce over some of my favourite (and not-so-favourite) episodes of last year.
PLUS - Shograath unleash hellish genius on their new EP, “Carving The Sigil In The Realm Of Man” and on this week’s news rant I round up the latest singles by VLTIMAS, NECROPHOBIC, Hideous Divinity, Necrowretch and others for judgment.





VIDEO BELOW:INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST:  ALBUMS OF THE YE AR 2023 PART 2. (VIA YOU TUBE, COURTESY OF INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST): 




 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ m-l-