Sunday, January 28, 2024

SORRY: "I have to announce the sad news that the band Sorry… will never be the same again. With my behavior I pushed my band members and friends, Void (aka Nikos) and Daniel Collabbolletta, to quit the band."


DIMITRIS, guitarist for Greece, Italy and Canada based depressive (DSMB) black metal warriors SORRY. has stated his band mated have left him.

 

 

 

 

 SORRY... unleashed "SELF INFLICTED RAZOR CUTTING", 10/20/2023. via TRAGEDY PRODUCTIONS.

 SORRY... unleashed "ALL THAT DIED WAS MY INNOCENCE",  unleashed 3/31/2022 (PHYSICAL) via WAR AGAINST YOURSELF RECORDS.  





FROM SORRY: 

I have to announce the sad news that the band Sorry… will never be the same again. With my behavior I pushed my band members and friends, Void (aka Nikos) and Daniel Collabbolletta, to quit the band.
I wanted absolute control of everything and this led us to daily fights for over a month. I was really toxic and I treated them like the worst. These people who are responsible for the success of the band, I treat them without respect and they didn’t deserve it. So they decide to quit the band, in order to regain peace.
Dimitris