Saturday, January 20, 2024

INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST: ALBUMS OF THE YEAR 2023 PART 1

 


INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST have posted a video for ALBUMS OF THE YEAR 2023 PART 1. 

 

 

 

 

 FROM INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST:

Into The Necrosphere is back and I’m kicking off this year’s campaign with a celebration of the very best albums released over the past twelve months. Joining me for the first installment of a three part series, my friend Nathan Glover of Graveir shares his personal top ten records of 2023 and then we chop it up over numbers 30 through 21 on my list. PLUS - this week’s news rant features two guests as Evan Hopper (Quell) and Mike Sigler (Catacombs) drop by to help me round up new singles by Ponte Del Diavolo, Deicide, Merrimack and more for judgment.

 

 

 

 

VIDEO BELOW: INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST: ALBUMS OF THE YEAR 2023 PART 1 (VIA YOU TUBE, COURTESY OF INTO THE NECROSPHERE PODCAST): 

 

 

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-