Sunday, August 23, 2026

CRAWL: "It is with heavy words our vocalist Joachim has made the decision to take a step back from CRAWL and our future commitments. "

 May be an image of guitar

 

  Swedish death, crust metal warriors CRAWL have announced vocalist JOACHIM LVNGFELT has left the band. 

CRAWL have posted a video for  "CURSE OF THE MORBID (FEATURING CHRIS MONROY)" , a track from the bands anticipated new release  "ALTAR OF DISGUST",  unleashed in 2024 via TRANSCENDING OBSCURITY RECORDS. .

CRAWL unleashed "WHERE DEAD FLESH WHISPERS", a track from the bands anticipated split with FERAL,"MADE OF THOSE WHO ARE NO LONGER ALIVE",  unleashed 9/22/2023 via TRANSCENDING OBSCURITY RECORDS.

CRAWL unleashed "RITUALS", 8/20/2018 via TRANSCENDING OBSCURITY RECORDS..

 

 

 

 "

 

FROM CRAWL: 

 

It is with heavy words our vocalist Joachim has made the decision to take a step back from CRAWL and our future commitments.
We love Joachim as a frontman and as our friend and respect his decision.
---‐--------------------------
π•Ύπ–™π–†π–™π–Šπ–’π–Šπ–“π–™ π•΅π–”π–†π–ˆπ–π–Žπ–’:
This is Lyngfelt speaking. I´ve been a part of the Crawl death machine since the beginning, releasing the first cassette and the first 7'' inch vinyl with my old label as a fan.
Later on I had the honour of continuing as their vocalist for the next 2 albums and the split with Feral as well as tons of intense live-shows, brutal intoxications and late nights worshipping the metal of death.
After a long time of consideration I´ve decided to leave Crawl, making our show in the Netherlands my last as a permanent member. Long story short, the distance between me and the rest of the band, with me living up north and the others living down south, has made the traveling rough and I cant really make it work.
I cherish all the good memories and I dont regret a second of the time I´ve spent with Crawl.
I want to thank and hail both the band and the fans for this time, and I will of course continue to support Crawl in their future endeavors. For those interested, I will continue to be active in the scene with Γ–vervΓ₯ld.
---‐--------------------------
Howsoever, CRAWL will continue to spread raw filth in the form of a new shape soon to come...
Guess who?
 
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-