Monday, August 31, 2026

DOLLY PARTON: ADDED TO METAL ARCHIVES?

 May be an image of text that says 'nRuSFFDD uHoeHHu KEILEL EA ARCHIVES āŪŠāŪīി DOLLY PARTON Dolly Rebecca Parton 80 (born Jan 9th, 1946) Aug 25th,2026 25th, 2026 Cancer United states (Pittman Center, Center,Tennessee) Tennessee) Female American singer, songwriter, musician, actress, and philanthropist, known primarily as musician. PAST BANDS countr ARTISTS OF , Now & FOREVER Vocals (20 (2016) 16) DOLLY PARTON Vocals 1956-2026) 1956- PORTER WAGONER AND DOLLY PARTON Vocals ( 1967 (1967-1974) 1974) Addedby: Addedby:blindchaos676 by: Modified by:'

 

I

 Legendary U.S.A. country and rock singer, songwriter DOLLY PARTON may have been added to METAL ARCHIVES. However, ITP's author can't find here on METAL ARCHIVES. 

 

DOLLY PARTONS last album "ROCKSTAR" was a rock album, more metal than all these black gaze bands on METAL ARCHIVES.  

 

 DOLLY PARTON passed away 8/25/2026 of cancer at 80. 

 DOLLY PARTON supported LGBTQ and many great causes and even donated 1 million dollars to MODERNA for research of the COVID vaccine. 

DOLLY PARTON had hits with "Working 9 to 5", "JOLENE" and Whitney Houston's cover of PARTON'S song "I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU". 

DOLLY PARTON unleashed a rock album "ROCKSTAR",  11/17/2023 via BUTTERFLY/BIG MACHINE. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FROM JAMES LEE (ORIGIN, UNMERCIFUL): 

 

A little showing of class from Encyclopaedia Metallvm- (The Metal Archives) for DOLLY...
I concur. Maybe, even kinda revere this decision!
ðŸĪ·‍♂️
I've some disagreements with other ways they run things. But I'm not gonna bitch about this...
R.I.P. Dolly.
 
 
Thanks-Stay Metal and COUNTRY-RIP DOLLY \m/