
Former DEATH and current TESTAMENT drummer GENE HOGLAN is suing ROBERT SHALLCROSS of REVERSED RECORDS over accounting issues.
DEATH TO ALL and DARK ANGEL are locked out of the bands social media accounts.
FROM GENE HOGLAN:
To Mr. Shallcross of Reversed Records:��If your public accusations of me owing you money were true, they would be easily provable in a court of law. You are now familiar with my legal team. See you in court.��Furthermore, the question is now raised: did we lose “allot” of money, or did we make millions? Because if there are millions, I’m completely unaware of that. But since you seem to be so sure of it, it’s time to finally show me your accounting that I’ve been asking for this whole time. I’m real interested to see those millions from the online store you’ve been holding out on.��I put up all the money for the album, worked on spec, and have not received a dime.��Not to mention, you locked DARK ANGEL and DEATH TO ALL out of our social media accounts, deleted all our content and replaced it with your personal band/projects, and used our platforms to spread deceitful and defamatory posts.��Again, see you in court.
HOGLAN
#genehoglan #darkangel #deathtoall #reversedrecords #robertshallcross #robshallcross #spiritualaggression
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-

![Validate my RSS feed [Valid RSS]](http://www.blogger.com/valid-rss-rogers.png)


