Thursday, May 15, 2014

ITP V.014 UPDATE: BBL WITH MORE METAL NEWS, REVIEWS and METAL NEWS FEATURES

ITP V.014 UPDATE: I have alot to do during the next few days, I'll be pushing ITP V.014 REVIEW BACK to 5/17/2014 when I have more time vs. priorities.









Anybody have any problems with any local bars, even as a pedestrian, complain right here for  "disorderly house" (SNAPPERS=disorderly house:  http://www.sla.ny.gov/




8 JOHN STREET, KINGSTON, NY, I caught you, for over a year someones been yelling all night, and we just saw them on a balcony last night having a party, blasting LED ZEP two days ago, and I shit you not 8   JOHN STREET, KINGSTON, NY  can be heard a block away, A BLOCK AWAY, LATE AT NIGHT, STFU BIYYATH .8 JOHN STREET, KINGSTON, NY  have been obnoxiously loud for over a year, and I finally identified this asshole. As I hope those racist asshole pretentious hipsters , full of drugs and alcohol ROT, as perhaps law enforcement will break up there parties and  ITP will sue for multiple reasons.

I have three ITP V.014 blog entries coming up, within the hour.

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-