Monday, December 14, 2015

EAGLES OF DEATH METAL: FANS CREATE VIDEO OF CONDOLENCES

 Internationally based fans of  U.S. rock band  EAGLES OF DEATH METAL,  have created this video of compassion and condolences in the wake of the 11/13/2015 tragic terrorists attacks at the bands show at the BATACLAN (PARIS, FRANCE).









On 11/13/2015, many terrorists attacked three different locations in Paris, France. In the ensuing melee, many people were taken hostage at an EAGLES OF DEATH METAL show at the BATACLAN as there are/were 6 to 8 attackers engaging in a shootout with police, over 130 people are reported dead.





Reports have stated that EAGLES OF DEATH METAL have gotten out of the hostage situation and venue safely.










EAGLES OF DEATH METAL unleashed "ZIPPER DOWN", 10/2/2015 via T-BOY/U ME.



ITP V.015 EDITORS NOTE: Also, condolences from the entire U.S. and NYDM/ DOOM METAL SCENE, PEACE LOVE AND METAL!!


FROM EAGLES OF DEATH METAL:
Beyond beautiful.
Much love to you all, always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqeXSgDKRik&feature=youtu.b

FROM QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE:
I think I'm one of the first in our group to see this. I find it difficult to put into words how this video makes me feel. I'm proud to be among you, part of you, one of you. Thank you for this kind & generous gift. It means the world to me. I thank you with everything I have. I am humbled by you. I am in awe of you. What you have done, together? I will never forget this gift of kindness. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Joshua Homme
https://youtu.be/rqeXSgDKRik


VIDEO BELOW:  EAGLES OF DEATH METAL: FANS CREATE VIDEO OF CONDOLENCES (COURTESY OF LORNA DIXON and QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE FACEBOOK ):

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-