Sunday, May 6, 2018

CANDLEMASS: SEND STUDIO UPDATE

Stockholm, Sweden based doom metal legends CANDLEMASS have sent a studio update.










CANDLEMASS are set to release "HOUSE OF DOOM" (EP),  due to be unleashed 5/25/2018 via NAPALM RECORDS.

 CANDLEMASS unleashed "DEATH THY LOVER" (EP), 6/3/2016 and "PSALMS FOR THE DEAD", 6/8/2012 both via NAPALM RECORDS.













FROM CANDLEMASS:
Hi everybody! Just wanted to tell you real quick what’s going on in the studio.
Jan has finished his drums over the last weekend so I am doing my bass parts right now, actually taking a short practice break at home while I’m writing this. I’ve done maybe half of my basses on the ten songs that we have recorded. So tomorrow morning I will travel to the studio again for the next one. A little uptempo number that I like very much.
Great riff with a powerful chorus. Lars put his solo on it last friday and what a solo it is. Uli Roth meets Tony Iommi! Ok…gotta go! Better play some bass here… don’t wanna come to the studio unprepared, hehe…Leif #doom #candlemass #heavymetal




Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Btutal-\m/ -l-