Thursday, August 13, 2026

DOM LAWSON (METAL JOURNALIST): SUFFERS HEART ATTACK AT BLOODSTOCK 2026, GO FUND ME LAUNCHED

 UK metal journalist DOM LAWSON is hospitalized and awaiting surgery after suffering a heart attack at BLOODSTOCK 2026. 

 DOM LAWSON writes for BLABBERMOUTH , METAL HAMMER, PROG and THE GUARDIAN. 

A GO FUND ME has been launched to help with  DOM LAWSON'S medical expenses.  

 

 

FROM SARAH JEZEBEL DIVA: 

 

Not long after recording VEmpire, I met an amazing man at London Astoria 2. I can't remember what BM band it was, but there I was with my friend and Dom and I, just got talking and we connected. For over 32 years he has supported me, when barely any press did, so I want to support him during this s**t period. One amazing heavy metal journalist, who has helped hundreds of bands over the years. Like many who know him, I was so shocked to hear he had a heart attack. Please read the gofundme, and IF you can help, please do. Thank you xxx

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l- GET WELL SOOM DOM.