NOKT, singer of Minsk, Belarus, Poland depressive black metal warriors DYNA LOTVA has been charged with five crimes for supporting the Ukrainian army in the war against Russia,
DYNA LOTVA are set to release "VYRAJ", 8/7/2026 via PROPHECY PRODUCTIONS.
DYNA LOTVA, via BANDCAMP, are streaming the bands anticipated new release "WORMWOOD" (EP), unleashed 8/15/2017 via DER NEUE WEG PROMOTIONS.
DYNA LOTVA unleashed "THE LAND UNDER THE BLACK WINGS: SWAMP", 11/5/2016 via DER NEUE WEG PROMOTIONS.
FROM DYMNA LOTVA:
Our singer Nokt is charged under five criminal articles (our comments added in brackets):
Part 1 of Article 289-1 Propaganda of terrorism (for public supporting Ukrainian army and Belarusian volunteers who defend Ukraine) - up to 3 years in prison;
Part 1 of Article 290-1 Financing terrorist activity (for donations and collecting money for Ukrainian army and Belarusian volunteers who defend Ukraine) - up to 12 years in prison;
Parts 1 and 2 of Article 361-4 - Assistance to extremist activity (for participation in protests against dictatorship) - up to 7 years in prison;
Article 366-1 Prohibition of violence or threat of violence, destruction, or damage to property against Lukashenka (for dictator's voodoo doll



) - up to 9 years in prison;
Part 1 of Article 368 - Insulting Lukashenka (for telling the truth) - up to 4 years in prison.
She has been asked to appear before the Investigative Committee of the Sovietsky District of Minsk. Hahah, really

The court hearing is scheduled for August 14.
People say that nowadays metal, including black metal, has become too safe and too tame. Okay, hold my beer - I’m being charged under five articles of the Belarusian Criminal Code, including charges of "extremist activity" and "financing terrorism." I could be sentenced to up to 12 years in prison! Maybe the lukashenka's regime wants to make extreme metal extreme again?
Okay, seriously though, this criminal case is 100% politically motivated and is connected to my participation in the protests and my support for Ukraine. It's even flattering that, six years after the protests and five years after I left Belarus, the regime is still keeping an eye on what we're doing. It confirms that we're on the right path and motivates us to keep going.
I want to ask our fans not to worry about me. In Poland, I have legal international protection status because of political persecution. In Belarus, as a result of this trial, my property could have been confiscated - if I'd had any. Spending all my money on music turned out to be a great idea!
And to the Investigative Committee of the Sovietsky District of Minsk, I'd like to say:
Kiss my extremist ass.
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-