Record and merch label DOWN WITH THE MOST HIGH PRODUCTIONS was recently interviewed by INTO THE NECROSPHERE.
FROM INTO THE NECROSPHERE:
This week I’m joined by Daniel Rabadán Gayoso, the man behind Down With The Most High Productions. What started in 2008 as a DIY merchandise and record label has evolved into something far more ambitious, combining extreme metal, craftsmanship, art and an uncompromising commitment to doing things properly, with the spectacular Celtic Frost, Emperor and Marduk collections being perhaps the ultimate expression of that philosophy. Daniel and I get into the origins of Down With The Most High, his decision to resurrect the label and take it full-time, the years of work that went into the Celtic Frost project, and why preserving the spirit and legacy of extreme metal means refusing to compromise.
Then it’s time for another news rant, and this week I’m rounding up the latest singles by OVÁTE, Armagedda (Official), Werewolves, Mother of Graves, Servant, Konvent and others for judgement. I also talk about some of my favourite black metal songs recorded after 2020, I scour Slayer’s post-Diabolos back catalogue in the hopes of finding something worth listening to and it all culminates in a savage Swirly of the Week, as Slipknot and their maggots pay a visit to the Porcelain Bowl of Reckoning.
Plus: Australian black metallers, Duskveiled soak up the glory of the Unsanctioned Filth spotlight with a track from their debut record, Winters of the Soul.
Out now on all digital platforms.
VIDEO BELOW: DOWN WITH THE MOST HIGH PRODUCTIONS INTERVIEW (VIA YOU TUBE, COURTESY OF INTO THE NECROSPHERE ):
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-

![Validate my RSS feed [Valid RSS]](http://www.blogger.com/valid-rss-rogers.png)


