Monday, September 28, 2026

ITP V.026 ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P. BRUNO KRAMM ( KEYBOARDS PROGRAMMING DAS ICH)





 BRUNO KRAMM, keyboardist, programmer of German darkwave, Gothic industrial warriors DAS ICH died 7/25/2026 while on tour in Europe. No cause of  BRUNO KRAMM's death has been given. 



DAS ICH unleashed "FANAL" , 10/31/ 2025 via DANSE MACABRE. 



FROM DAS ICH: 

Last night, a big part of the scene – and a huge part of my own life story – is gone.
Last night, many stories came to an end. Stories that shaped us, accompanied us, and connected us.
Last night, Bruno Kramm passed away.
Informative part
After the concert in Granada, Spain, Bruno suffered a medical emergency. The rescue teams on site could do nothing more for him.
Label & Band
To all bands and organizers who still have questions: Please contact me directly with your concerns. I will try to answer all questions as quickly and efficiently as possible.
In such a situation, many things will be left unresolved and unclear. Therefore, please be patient.
And please refrain from contacting the family for now; they really need all the peace, calm, and resources for themselves at the moment.
So, for any concerns, please contact me first!
Rest in peace, Bruno.
Sven Hegewald

FROM METROPOLIS RECORDS:
We are truly and deeply saddened by the awful news today.
There is so much that has already been said about Bruno, and I don't know what we could possibly add to the incredible tributes that keep pouring in.
His influence on the dark music scene is immeasurable - Das Ich has truly been one of the pioneers of the goth/industrial scene - and the mark his legacy leaves behind is indelible.
But what has struck us most as we’ve read the many tributes today, is how often people are sharing stories about Bruno the person—his kindness, his warmth, his friendship—before they speak about his incredible artistic legacy.
We at Metropolis were fortunate enough to have known Bruno the person, to have shared his strange and wonderful music, and to have had him as part of our extended family.
We are asking everyone who has ever heard of or listened to Das Ich to read the tributes being shared by his colleagues, friends, and by the many bands, artists, and peers who, like us, were lucky enough to cross paths with him. Even if you never had the chance to meet him in person, those tributes paint a vibrant picture of a person whose influence went far beyond the music he created.
Our hearts are with Bruno’s family and loved ones, with Stefan, with our Danse Macabre colleagues, and with everyone who had the privilege of knowing him.
He was so well-loved by so many. We will miss him deeply.
Gail, Nina, Jim, Jerry, and Gary - Metropolis Records

FROM DARK FORCE FEST:
Last night we sadly lost an industrial legend and an artistic genius, Bruno Kramm of Das Ich.
We are so saddened by the news and we are truly honored to have had Das Ich play at Dark Force Fest earlier this year. RIP Bruno. 💔🥀

FROM COMBICHRIST:
No words to express the sadness. Just… no words. Rest easy my friend


FROM GOTHMINISTER:
R.I.P. Bruno Kramm (13.10.1967-25.09.2026)
To lose Bruno Kramm of Das Ich is to lose more than a friend. It’s to lose a part of myself and my music history.
Das Ich was one of the main reasons I got into the Gothic scene. I had played in thrash an…

FROM ALEXANDER KRULL: 
Dear Bruno, I received the terrible news with horror. We have experienced a lot together in the times when we created "Die Liebe" together, our Gothic Metal pioneer work, together. Much of it then came into the metal and gothic scene and more joint performances, album productions and projects were to follow. I am still very proud and grateful of that. I will never forget our great personal and musical adventures and you will always have a place in my heart. For Stefan, the Das I Band colleagues, family and friends, I would like to express my heartfelt condolences and wish you strength in this difficult time.
Rest in peace, old friend.
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-R.I.P. \m/ -l-