Tuesday, September 29, 2026

TERRESTRIAL HOSPICE: INTERVIEWED BY INTO THE NECROSPHERE

 




SKYGGEN of  Polish black metal warriors TERRESTRIAL HOSPICE  was interviewed by  INTO THE NECROSPHERE.. 

 TERRESTRIAL HOSPICE, via BANDCAMP, are streaming  the bands anticipated new release   "OMNICIDE: CHAPTER I",  unleashed 9/11/2026 via EDGED CIRCLE PRODUCTIONS. 

 TERRESTRIAL HOSPICE unleashed "CAVIARY TO THE GENERAL", 2/10/2023 via ANCIENT DEAD PRODUCTIONS. 

 

 

 

 FROM INTO THE NECROSHPERE: 

This week on Into The Necrosphere, I’m joined by Skyggen of black metal battalion Terrestrial Hospice. Having been a fan of his work for years, the release of the band’s devastating new album Omnicide: Chapter 1 finally provided the perfect excuse to bring him onto the show for his debut appearance. We discuss his journey from discovering King Diamond and Darkthrone as a kid in Poland, forming his first band and becoming immersed in the country’s chaotic black metal underground, to ultimately taking on the role of guitarist and vocalist in Terrestrial Hospice.
After that, it’s on to the Weekly News Rant, where I round up the latest singles by Lugubrious Garment, Azarath, Enslaved, Hatesphere and Sarcator for judgment. I’m also answering your questions, including social media’s impact on the metal scene, Blackie Lawless’ alleged use of backing tracks, and the new project - Chants - featuring former Gaerea guitarist Miguel Vanziller. I also reveal my five favourite video game soundtracks and games, list some of the best newer Norwegian black metal bands, lament the Springboks’ defeat to the Wallabies, and give you my thoughts on the new Resident Evil movie.
Plus: One-man black metal project, Diem Mortis, features on this week’s Unsanctioned Filth segment.
Out now on all digital platforms.

 

 

VIDEO BELOW:TERRESTRIAL HOSPICE: INTERVIEW (VIA YOU TUBE, COURTESY OF INTO THE NECROSPHERE):  

 Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-