Wednesday, September 16, 2026

ITP V.026 UPDATE: I CALLED THE COPS ON SOPHIE 23 Henry Street, Kingston, New York

ITP V.026
Image by Cool Text: Free Logos and Buttons - Create An Image Just Like This 

 I called the cops on SOPHIE at 23 Henry Street,  Kingston, New York for lying and saying ITP's author is a drug dealer, when I'm NOT. as the drug dealer in the Daily Freeman article was  Corena Kelley, 30. SOPHIE also said her daughter and boyfriend are moving in here, as they can NOT, all hell would break loose as they don'y qualify for subsidized housing for people whom are disabled as they are NOT disabled and are to lazy to work. .They have no jobs and can't afford the apartment anyway and I'm not moving.  

The encouraged me to sue  SOPHIE and NICOLE and WAYNE PARKER as I will do. 

No I'm NOT being evicted (I've gotten no eviction notice) as you can't evict someone for blogging and NICOLE PARKER is not the landlord, she can be arrested for impersonation. 

About the parties in the back of my house hosted by WAYNE PARKER, the cops said there is a noise ordinance (in Kingston, New York) where it has to be quiet by 10pm. 

 At 10pm this shit ends. 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-