Tuesday, August 23, 2011

PUBLIC ENEMY: PERFORMS WITH SCOTT IAN


EDITORS NOTE:Good to hear PUBLIC ENEMY performing "it Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back" and "Fear Of a Black Planet" are two of my fave all time rap releases.
Rap pioneers PUBLIC ENEMY invited a special guest on stage to rage at the SUNSET MUSIC FESTIVAL 8/20/2011: Scott Ian of ANTHRAX as Scott has collaborated with PUBLIC ENEMY on the track "Bring The Noize" covered on the ANTHRAX release "Attack Of The Killer Bees".
FROM SCOTT IAN:
"We hit it HARD!!!

"The crowd was nuts, a sea of jumpers and Chuck and Flav matched them step for step.

"I got to rap the third verse sandwiched by Chuck on my right and Flav on my left.

"To get to rap this with them is always surreal for me. I am not a rapper, but I know that song and when I'm on stage doing it face to face with PE, it's adrenalizing."

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-