Saturday, August 13, 2011

ITP UPDATE: BLOGGED.COM BACK UP AND RUNNING


ITP V.011 UPDATE: BLOGGED.COM is back up and running, we missed you guys, we love you guys at BLOGGED.COM. BTW, don't EVER bother ME about syndicate outages as there is nothing I can do about it. I'm not sure if death of celebrities crashes servers. The day Michael Jackson died I was looking something up on GOOGLE and the damn search engine didn't work, later on that day, it was reported Michael Jackson died, and GOOGLE crashed. I'm not sure if this theory makes any sense, but I wonder if Jani Lane's (EX WARRANT vocalist) death crashed BLOGGED.COM. TWITTER was going NUTS two days ago when Jani Lane was found dead.
Nice to have BLOGGED.COM back and running, thanks for fixing the server at BLOGGED.COM, Fuck the haterz.
Have some cherry pie for Jani Lane, btw, "Uncle Toms's Cabin" is mutch better song than "Cherry Pie".
Ugh, A long night is a head of me, NFTEMU coming up today, reviews late tonight.
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-