Tuesday, August 9, 2011

DARKANE: BACK WITH ORIGINAL LINEUP

Swedish melodic extreme metal warriors DARKANE are back with the bands original lineup.
FROM MASSACRE RECORDS:

DARKANE are back with their original lineup
A couple of days ago DARKANE's former vocalist Jens Broman has posted the following statement on the band's website:
"I will leave Darkane. This has to do with personal issues. At the moment my life is in a phase where I’m unable to find inspiration for new adventures with Darkane and therefore it’s best for me to pass on the mic. I will miss you all, the tours, all you dedicated fans and most of all my band mates. But know that Darkane have found a superb replacement in Lawrence Mackrory
Good luck and stay metal!"
DARKANE commented:
"Darkane would like to wish Jens the best of luck in the future.
Lawrence [who sang on our debut album Rusted Angel (1999) and did a guest appearance on Chaos vs. Order from Expanding Senses (2002)] will make his new debut with Darkane in Strasbourg, France September 20th when our European headlining tour will start, together with Destinity and Devastating Enemy. We are all very excited about the future, and are also working hard on the new album. We recently finished building the studio that we’ve been working on over the last 18 months, and we are very satisfied."
Lawrence added:
"It is with great pleasure I can finally announce my return to Darkane. I have been waiting for this opportunity to appear and finally the time was right for me to continue what we started 13 years ago. Both Andreas and Jens have done a tremendous job with the band, which will keep me on my toes while performing live for sure.
Now, the chemistry between the five of us is more vibrant than ever and I can't wait to go on tour and perform songs from all five albums. The new Darkane album is already in the works and I can guarantee that all fans, both old and new, will enjoy this record. So far the demos sound awesome, let's just leave it at that. I'm looking forward to finally meeting all Darkane-fans on the road.
See you real soon!"
DARKANE announce EU Tour
DARKANE, who recently announced the reunion with their vocalist Lawrence Mackrory, are going on tour in France, the Netherlands, Germany, Slovakia, Austria and Switzerland next moth.
Destinity and Devastating Enemy are supporting them on their "The Demonic Alliance Tour".
DARKANE: The Demonic Alliance Tour 2011
w/ Destinity, Devastating Enemy
Sep. 20 FR Strasbourg - Molodoi
Sep. 21 FR Paris - Glaz'art
Sep. 22 NL Eindhoven - Dynamo
Sep. 23 NL Hengelo - Metropool
Sep. 24 NL Leeuwarden - Harmonie (@ Freeze Fest)
Sep. 25 FR Roubaix (Lille) - Hôtel de la Musique
Sep. 26 DE Osnabruck - Bastard club
Sep. 27 DE Berlin - Dazzle Danzclub
Sep. 28 SK Bratislava - U Očka music club
Sep. 29 AT Wien - Escape Metal Corner
Sep. 30 DE Stuttgart - Club Zentral
Oct. 01 CH Zurich - Dynamo (@ Violent Force Metalfest)
Oct. 02 FR Annecy - Brise Glace
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-