Tuesday, October 11, 2011

ITP V.011 EDITORIAL: MAKE THREATS GO TO JAIL



FROM FEEDJIT: A visitor from West Hurley, New York..
PFFT, for some reason, nothing good comes from that town, too many Nazi's. Nazi's punks FUCK OFF. I have your ISP number as well.
ABOUT CONSPIRACY THEORIES VS. ITP V011:
OK, I'm going to tell all this ONCE. Make a threat towards this blogger, you're going to jail. I can, and if I have to, WILL in self defense defend myself violently or I'll sue you for making "threats' as NO, I'm not taking the blog down to accommodate what some drug addicted negro/or redneck wants, as I'm straight edge, you should try it too. ITP V.011 is COPYWRITTEN, this journal is not property of any "landlord" (please commit suicide, I'll give you nothing but the rope) and it's not property of BLOGSPOT either. There is no lease that I ever signed as a tenant that would deny my right to blog (:rolls eyes:) as I would NEVER sign any racist, double standard lease that would in essence deny my first admen dent rights and freedom of speech to make statements of fact.

I post when I want, and whatever I want and just the facts, suck a dick you epic failure.

If you act like "you're looking for me", you're an imposter keep in mind, I don't know you, and DON'T DECOY OR DIVERT THE ATTENTION TO ME! You're not invited to hang with me, there's a boundary here, and my friends and I are VIOLENT, card carrying members of the NRA and I don't know you or owe you shit, if you act like you're stalking me, vigilante style, you're fucking sued, or if you physically confront I will defend myself.

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-