Tuesday, April 20, 2021

ITP V.021 ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P. JIM STEINMAN (PRODUCER/SONGWRITER)


 Legendary songwriter and producer JIM STEINMAN passed away today at 73. STEINMAN was a songwriter and producer for MEATLOAF (classic release "BAT OUT OF HELL"), CELINE DION, BONNIE TYLER and more. 

 JIM STEINMAN also scored films.

 

 https://variety.com/2021/music/news/jim-steinman-dead-meat-loaf-celine-dion-1234955739/?fbclid=IwAR1maWPtWbr5_zgItII4_aETegGdNqXcJPaIreYzZPqI4ZBbmyuIBLkH0lI

 ITP V.021 EDITORS NOTE: 

I'll be blasting MEATLOAF'S classic release "BAT OUT OF HELL" tonight. Every song on that release is so meticulously produced and well written. R.I.P. JIM

 

 FROM EDDIE TRUNK:

 

 FROM SCORPIONS: 

Jim Steinman the legendary Songwriter for Meat Loaf (Bat out of Hell) and many others has passed away ... our Hearts and Prayers go out to his Family and Friends .... RIP Jim
- Scorpions

 FROM BRUCE KULICK: 

Jim Steinman, the famous songwriter for Meat Loaf and many other artists, has died at 73. He was a brilliant songwriter, with his own unique style of creating songs. I will never forget him asking me during my Meat Loaf days (as lead guitarist with my late brother Bob), “make your guitar sound like a milk shake!” RIP Jim Steinman, it was always a pleasure to perform your great music. Top photo is me on SNL, with Jim to my right, and Meat blocking me, (naturally!)

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l- R.I.P. JIM