Thursday, September 3, 2026

ITP V.026 UPDATE: AGAIN, NO I'M NOT MOVING

 

ITP V.026
Image by Cool Text: Free Logos and Buttons - Create An Image Just Like This 



To respond to rumors. NO, ITP's author is NOT moving by OCTOBER Nor NOVEMBER and NOT moving at all. NO, ITP'S author is NOT a drug dealer no user. 

Those rumors were made up NICOLE PARKER at 28 HENRY STREET KINGSTON, NEW YORK as ITP'S author is suing her for slander and defamation of character.I may have to call the police on NICOLE PARKER. 

WAYNE PARKER (NICOLES HUSBAND) has threatened bands as the police will be called on him  as he and his friends are black listed from any metal shows. 

 I told WAYNE PARKER, I'm NOT MOVING and his ego got bruised..

No one is allowed to live with me, I'm not taking in homeless, freeloading squatters, they will be arrested for criminal trespass with a restraining order.  

Next time I'll call the police on them as they're getting sued.  

WAYNE and NICOLE PARKER are being sued for slander and defamation of character, as they are NOT the landlords (and I'm NOT moving)  as they will also be arrested for impersonation and conversion of property (theft by conversion). . 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/