Wednesday, September 9, 2026

ITP V.026 UPDATE: THE POLICE VISITED MY NEIGHBOR NICOLE PARKER

ITP V.026
Image by Cool Text: Free Logos and Buttons - Create An Image Just Like This 

 The police visited my neighbor NICOLE PARKER, on his way out I spoke to the police about the parties in the back. . 

 

 

 I'm also suing  SOPHIE AT 23 Henry Street, Kingston, New York for starting the rumors about me. I'm NOT a drug dealer, nor user, I was NOT busted in a raid, and I'm NOT moving. Out. I'm in a special housing program for people whom are disabled and SOPHIE'S daughter is NOT disabled, she's a single parented young woman who is to lazy to work.

I'm going to call the police of Sophie.  

Had people actually read the article, google went Artificial Intelligence (AI) and my FACEBOOK like about an article on the late baseball legend WILLIE MAYS got consolidated with my like of an article about a drug dealer. GOOGLE has long fixed the consolidation. 

The drug dealer name is Corena Kelley, 30.   

I don't know the drug dealer.  

My name is Theresa Geteles and my name is not in the article. 

Therefore I caught Sophie lying and getting jealous of my rent subsidy, my house is not section 8 housing, go to KHA for that. 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, stay Brutal-\m/ -l-