Sunday, September 13, 2026

LEFT TO DIE: "So I haven't been public about this, but I was forced to leave the Left to Die South American tour because of THIS... Retinal eye surgery."

 May be an image of text that says 'CAVEIRAVELHAAPRESENTA: VELHA APRESENTA: 全日於 OLIE ማገጣያጣጥ 9 DE SETEMBRO DE 2026 SẢO PAULO/SP @ BURNING HOUSE AV. SANTA MARINA, 247 ÁGUA BRANCA •CaveiraVelha. Velha. INGRESSOS: tickets'

A member of U.S.A. DEATH inspired supergroup LEFT TO DIE was forced to leave their South American tour due to eye surgery. 

 

 LEFT TO DIE, via BANDCAMP, are streaming  the bands anticipated new release  "INITIUM MORTIS", unleashed 7/17/2026 via RELAPSE RECORDS. 
 
 
FROM LEFT TO DIE:  
So I haven't been public about this, but I was forced to leave the Left to Die South American tour because of THIS... Retinal eye surgery. Very grateful that my long time friend and DM legend Lee Harrison was able to step in for me. And also shout out to my brothers Matt Harvey Terry Butler and Rick Rozz for being so supportive and understanding 🙏
Surgery seems to have gone well but I can't see very much out of that eye, which I'm told is normal for a while. Thankfully I have Karen Cooperman Rios keeping her eyes on me🙏♥️
And yes, I know I look awesome with that thing on my head
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/