Image by Cool Text: Free Logos and Buttons - Create An Image Just Like This
FROM A POSTER ON BLUESKY: Hang on, it seems I scanned a list of articles relating to Judicator and mistook them for the new one. She hadn't publicly transitioned when she initially left. My mistake.
ITP'S author is very busy today and tomorrow as Tuesday are usually slow news days. There will be limited posts today.
A few annoyances about MUSIC BLOGGING.
Depending on the algorithm, ITP's author gets band and label posts and press releases from FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM.
Big bands have announced tours without posting the dates on FACEBOOK and posts illegible flyers instead. BLABBERMOUTH (whom are literally PAID to blog) has connections in the industry and posts the dates.
Please post your full tour intermarry.
Record labels that don't post release dates. TRANSCENDING OBSCURITY RECORDS is a great record label with a great roster but they rarely posts the release dates of their offerings. The BAM I see the album on YOU TUBE and there it is.
Please post release dates and if the release dates change, post on FACEBOOK about that.
About the rise of female and female fronted bands in metal. Female fronted is not really a genre however it's great for metal. I don't mention if a band is "female" or "male fronted". If I post a video of the band you'll find our.I also don't mention if a band is male fronted unless they are a one man and woman project.Only if a female member of band is my friend on FACEBOOK and posts something interesting would I even mention there name.
For the record ITP's author is black, lesbian and FEMALE..ITP's author is NOT TRANSPHOBIC or HOMOPHOBIC..
ITP's author doesn't care about the race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexuality or gender identity of a band or artist, If the musics good, I'll post it.
In fact, I don't mention band members names unless they change their lineup, or are friends with me on FACEBOOK and posts something interesting. I only mention the band name and where there from.
Most gay and transgendered recording artists have come out in interviews as those stories were originally broken by BLABBERMOUTH.NET. I don't mention if an artist is gay or transgendered unless they come out publicly.ITP is NOT TMZ and doesn't OUT gay and transgendered artists unless they WANT to come out publicly. ROB HALFORD of JUDAS PRIEST came out in an interview.long before ITP existed.
I also don't mention the race of an artist..
If an artist is coming out as transgendered (or gay) and is changing there name, POST A PRESS RELEASE from either the band or the artist. I don't know band members of said band personally and have no idea what there gender identity is.
If you change your bands lineup, SEND A PRESS RELEASE preferably on FACEBOOK and through your record label.
While I won't mention the bands name, PROSTHETIC RECORDS have not posted a press release about any lineup changes, transgendered members coming out, name changes or anything.
Lastly, ITP's author is NOT DEADNAMING. ITP'S author has NO IDEA what the gender identity of band members are unless they come out publicly as transgendered like MINA CAPUTO of LIFE OF AGONY did, as that was originally broken by BLABBERMOUTH.
ITP's author did NOT post and does not post articles of bands, the most I would link to an article.
I did NOT, and do NOT mention individual band members names unless they are my friends on FACEBOOK and post something interesting.
In my posts about bands I mention the band name, and where there from, the song, release date and title..
While I'm not that big of a LIFE OF AGONY fan, I supported MINA CAPUTO when she came out as transgendered. .
I try to keep up with the LGBTQ community if an artist wants to be referred to as he, she, they, but they would have to send a press release to clarify that..
YES, BLUESKY is a fairly new syndicate for ITP, ITP only posts her blog ITP on there and only knows readers by their screenames. I don't have the time to socialize with anyone online.
When I was on AOL , we all knew each other and went to shows together.
Learn to promote your band..As I've said on the disclaimer on this blog, ITP is NOT your PR, BOOKING AGENT, NOR MANAGER.
ITP V.026 has long supported marriage equality and is one of the most GAY FRIENDLY bloggers, so don't burn that bride.
I did NOT mention said band members name as no press release was posted. If you changed your name or stage name send a press release.
Don't forget to update your METAL ARCHIVES, even if you're releasing a re recording or stand alone single.
FROM GOOGLE:
![Validate my RSS feed [Valid RSS]](http://www.blogger.com/valid-rss-rogers.png)


