Monday, July 21, 2014

ITP V.014 ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P. "MARCO" (VOCALIST/GUITARIST) STIGMHATE

Italian black metal warriors STIGMHATE have sadly announced vocalist/guitarist "MARCO" has passed away, no other details are available.








 STIGMHATE unleashed "Zodocare Od Zodameranu" 6/22/2014 via BAKERTEAM RECORDS.

FROM STIGMHATE:
Unfortunately this is not a news.
it's hard for me write in this moment.
Our friend MARCO is passed away.
i cannot find the words for to describe the pain and the shock inside me. I hope he can now feel better where it is
my thoughts goes to his family in this moment.
the silence, the time and the memories I think they are the only cure.
i will miss you always.


MIKE
FROM NACHTGARM:

I have to end this great weekend with very sad news:
I've just been informed, that my comrade in arms, Marco, vocalist of Stigmhate, has died earlier this week! In January, we recorded the band's latest record "Zodacare Od Zodameranu", which just came out a few weeks ago and we had a great fucking time! Nobody saw that coming, especially not me. This picture was taken shortly after the recordings were done.
My sincere condolences to his family, friends and of course his band.
Rest in peace, brother!

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-R.I.P.