Sunday, June 16, 2013

MIKE SCACCIA: JENNY SCACCIA STATEMENT ON MIKE SCACCIA BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE

JENNY SCACCIA, wife of late RIGOR MORTIS and MINISTRY guitarist
MIKE SCACCIA has sent this statement on MIKE's birthday/tribute show with WARBEAST, GOATWHORE, ROTTING CORPSE, HAMMER WITCH and SCACCIANATORS as the show took place 6/14/2013 @ TREES, DALLAS, TEXAS.

MIKE SCACCIA passed away from a heart attack, 12/23/2012 while performing at BRUCE CORBITT's 50th birthday show at the RAIL CLUB IN FORTWORTH, TEXAS, MIKE SCACCIA was 47.









From Mike Scaccia's Wife Jenny Rowen Scaccia:

How do I begin? Where do I start? Last night I saw a community come together and show such strength, conviction and most importantly--love. Never have I witnessed first hand the sense of brotherhood and sisterhood that I did last night. The love for Mike filled the room. It was everywhere. Seeing all of you there gave me a feeling of such happiness. It warms my heart. This is such a horrible time ...for me and my family, but all of you, our wonderful friends, have helped us in ways you probably may not realize. Your thoughts and comments and just being there have helped us get through. I can't tell you how much it has helped to just hear someone talking about Mike or commenting about him. And last night you gave us a break from our grieving. You made us remember him in a happy way. You made us remember how loved he is. You're love for him heals us. You've given my children an opportunity to be able to know their dad when they grow up. That gift is priceless. And for this I thank you so much. I am forever indebted to you. I will never forget this feeling from last night. I have seen a lot of music communities in other parts of the country and I can tell you that the metal community in DFW cannot be beat! I am so proud to be a part of that. A big special thanks to Bruce Corbitt, everyone on the raffle team, the bands who played, Buster for understanding why i couldnt have it at the rail and for shutting down so that everyone could come, everyone who donated prizes and food/birthday cake, everyone who edited the videos and Clint and the staff at Trees. If i left anyone out, i certainly do not mean to. You are all an inspiration, every one of you. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!
Love Always 


Jenny Scaccia


VIDEO BELOW: MIKE SCACCIA TRIBUTE: 


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-