Monday, March 3, 2014

PANOPTICON: TO RE-ISSUE "On The Subject Of Mortality" (compilation)

Louisville, Kentucky based USBM project PANOPTICON are set to re-issue the bands ground breaking release "On The Subject Of Mortality" (compilation) on vinyl via THE FLENSER RECORDS, re-unleash date TBA.

More info later.





PANOPTICON unleashed PANOPTICON/VESTIGES (SPLIT) 5/24/2013 via THE FLENSER RECORDS and also "Kentucky" 6/12/2012 via PAGAN FLAMES PRODUCTIONS.


FROM PANOPTICON:
"On the Subject of Mortality" is being reissued on vinyl via flenser records...there is limited colored vinyl.
If you missed the first press, here is another chance to get it.

http://store.theflenser.com/product/panopticon-on-the-subject-of-mortality-dlp-2nd-pressing-pre-sale


New full length coming in 2014.

On The Subject Of Mortality:
This album means more to me than any of the others I have done. This was a hard time in my life and in my own way, I wrote my way through it. The recording is raw and 
unpolished...It was my first attempt at recording myself... But I think the honesty shines through the poor recording and the message of this album rings out: We are not here for long. We dance the dance of death to the symphony of life. It is my hope that we may dance as long as possible.

http://thetruepanopticon.bandcamp.com/album/on-the-subject-of-mortality

The repress of the double lp is still currently up for pre order at theflenser.com


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-